Come discover the magic of flight with Acroyoga. Take off in positions that look tricky but actually feel easy. We will cover the proper technique. Discuss timing and alignment while addressing safe spotting. You will leave with a confident foundation of poses to continue practicing on your own. No experience or partner necessary. Eric has developed a fun, safe, all inclusive method of teaching using specific drills. Based on your comfort level you will get options to make the drills harder or easier.
Eric and one of his team members will be leading instruction on both spotting and flying.
You can come with a partner or on your own! All ability levels are welcome!
- $25 for members
- $30 for non-members
Sunday, February 16th • 1-3pm
Have questions? Feel free to reach out to email@example.com
2020 Teacher Training!! A Personal Development Program
Join us for our upcoming 200 Hour Teacher Training starting in January 2020!
Are you ready to elevate your personal yoga practice, learn how to lead a physically challenging, breath-based yoga flow AND empower yourself to show up FULLY in life?
Through the growth of your own practice and the growth of learning to teach others yoga, you will discover so much about yourself. You’ll remove layers, gain confidence, and be empowered to live more authentically in all areas of your life.
Led by Caitlyn Williams, with the support of Jen Wendowski and the Yoga Habit team, we are 100% committed to offering a comprehensive program in a supportive environment with a community of new friends to share your experience with.
PROMISED OUTCOMES AND DISCOVERY FROM THIS TRAINING:
- Asana and pranayama – the physical yoga practice and understanding breath
- Ability to teach an all levels power yoga class
- Personal inquiry and self discovery
- Mindfulness and meditation on and off your mat
- Teaching methodology and technique
- Anatomy and alignment
- The art of hands on assisting
- Effective communication skills
- Deep connection with our community
- 200 Hour Registered Yoga Teacher Certification with Yoga Alliance upon 100% completion of program
- January 24th, 25th, 26th
- February 7th, 8th, 9th
- February 21st, 22nd, 23rd
- March 6th, 7th, 8th
- March 20th, 21st, 22nd
- April 3rd, 4th, 5th
- April 17th, 18th, 19th
- May 1st, 2nd, 3rd
- May 15th, 16th, 17th – Graduation Weekend!
- May 29th, 30th, 31st – Makeup weekend if needed due to snow
- Fridays: 6PM – 9:30PM
- Saturdays: 9:30AM – 7PM
- Sundays: 8AM – 5:30PM OR 9:30AM – 7:15PM
- Alternate weekends to take the Slow Flow + Restore class
*Hours subject to change slightly
TUITION / INVESTMENT:
- EARLY BIRD Price: $2450 – Must be paid in full by December 31st, 2019 – *$400 Savings*
- Full Price: $2850 – Must be paid in full by May 1st, 2020
- Personalized payment plans available
- $500 non-refundable, non-transferable deposit due upon registration
****Please note our cancellation policy:
- Cancellation before December 31st, 2019: Full refund less $500 non-refundable, non-transferable deposit
- Cancellation after January 1st, 2020: No refund
INCLUDED IN TUITION:
- Yoga Habit Teacher Training Manual
- UNLIMITED YOGA from the start of training until the end!
- 4 books are required for training which will be communicated to you upon acceptance of training
- All 4 books total under $100
- 6 months of consistent yoga practice recommended
- At least 10 classes at Yoga Habit previously taken
PROGRAM EXPECTATIONS AND AGREEMENTS:
- 180+ hours together in the studio
- 20+ hours of self study on your own time including reading and writing assignments, practice teaching, yoga practice, meditation
- Minimum of 3 yoga classes per week at Yoga Habit on your own time
- 100% Commitment
Have questions about our training or want to meet with us to learn more? Join Caitlyn Williams and Jen Wendowski for our upcoming information session at Bar Hygge.
- Wednesday, November 20th 7:15 – 8:15PM
REGISTRATION: Complete BOTH steps below to finalize your registration. Once you submit your application AND $500 non-refundable, non-transferable deposit we will respond by email within 5 days to notify you of acceptance and further details to prepare you for your teacher training journey.
- Step 1: Follow the link to complete the application. http://yogahabit.com/teacher-training-application/
- Step 2: Register with a $500 deposit by pressing the Sign Up button below. Your registration is not complete until your $500 non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is received.
Have more questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. GET EXCITED!!!
¡VAMOS A MEXICO! Sayulita Retreat!!
We are heading to Sayulita for our first international yoga retreat! Our intention for this retreat is to unwind, connect, adventure, and rejuvenate!
For full details on the Sayulita Retreat, check out the retreat page on our website!
RETREAT PRICING INCLUDES:
Daily yoga classes
3 meals a day
Luxurious open-air cabaña
Access to all of Haramara’s amenities
Gratuity for Haramara’s housekeeping staff
Submit your $500 non-refundable deposit BEFORE SEPTEMBER 1ST to secure Early Bird Pricing!!
Regular Pricing runs from September 1st through February 1st
Registration closes February 1st, 2020.
Single Cabaña: Enjoy your very own private cabaña with a king sized bed and private bathroom! -SOLD OUT!
Early Bird Pricing: $3200
Regular Pricing: $3400
Double or Couple Cabaña: Share your cabaña with a friend! Coming with a significant other? We can accommodate you as a couple. A Double Cabaña has two single beds. A Couple Cabaña has one king size bed.
Early Bird Pricing: $2200 per person
Regular Pricing: $2400 per person
Triple Cabaña: A triple cabaña is slightly larger than the double with three single beds.
Early Bird Pricing: $1950 per person
Regular Pricing: $2150 per person
Dormitory Cabaña: The dormitory is designed to accommodate up to 8 people in a shared bedroom, with 2 bathroom facilities. You will enjoy the same features of the other cabañas, but in a large open room with individual beds for each person. The dormitory is female only, as we will be splitting it with another retreat group. Yoga Habit has 4 of the 8 single beds reserved for our members. -SOLD OUT!
Early Bird Pricing: $1700 per person
Regular Pricing: $1900 per person
We will do our very best to accommodate roommate requests. The cabañas will be assigned on a first come first serve basis. The best way to secure a desired roommate is to sign up for the retreat early, and submit your registration at the same time as your desired roommate.
Deposit and Payment Plans:
A $500 non-refundable deposit will hold your spot for the retreat.
You can pay in full or through a payment plan.
Payment plans will be comprised of monthly automated payments to your credit or debit card.
Full payment amount is due by February 1st, 2020.
Additional Costs to Plan For: Flight, Shuttle to/from airport, Excursions, Alcohol, Shopping in town
UPCOMING INFO SESSIONS:
Have questions about our retreat or want to meet with us to learn more?
Join us for one of our upcoming information sessions at Bar Hygge.
Wednesday, November 13th 7:30-
Complete BOTH steps below to finalize your registration.
Step 1: Click “Sign Up” below and select your cabaña and submit your $500 non-refundable deposit.
Step 2: Email email@example.com with the answers to the following 3 questions:
1. Do you have a Roommate Request?
2. Do you have any Dietary Restrictions?
3. Would you like to pay in full or pay monthly installments?
Once you submit your $500 non-refundable deposit AND email us, we will respond by email within 3 days with confirmation and further details to prepare you for your adventure in Sayulita!!
****Please note our 6 Week Cancellation Policy****:
– Cancellation prior to January 18, 2020: No refund if your spot is not filled by January 18th. Full refund less $500 non-refundable deposit if a participant fills your reserved spot. A full refund minus $500 non-refundable deposit will be processed once a replacement participant is secured.
– Cancellation on January 18, 2020 or after: No refund