Practice in real-time with your favorite instructors and create a new routine at home that will keep your yoga practice going strong!
How to sign up:
- Go to our schedule through our website or Mindbody and enroll in the YH LIVE!
classyou would like to take. Please enroll at least 30 minutes in advance.
- If you have an existing membership or class pack to the studio on your account you can use that to take any YH LIVE! class. If not, purchase a YH LIVE!
Drop Inor Class Pack.
- Once you register you will receive an email confirmation of your enrollment (don’t forget to check your junk folder).
- Download Zoom to whichever device you would like to stream class through. You do not need to create a
- 30-60 minutes prior to
classyou will receive your class link. Arrive on your mat a few minutes before class starts, click that link and enjoy your practice!
A few things to note:
- In order for our system to send the links correctly, you must sign up for class at least 30 minutes in advance.
- Your class link will be sent to you from a service called FitGrid. FitGrid links our Mindbody and Zoom accounts so your experience can be as smooth as possible. Please check your junk or spam folders for your class link!
- Please make sure your email address is up to date on your Mindbody account so you can receive your class link.
- If you chose to freeze your membership during our studio closure and would like to reactivate your membership or purchase a YH LIVE! class, please email email@example.com and we can assist you.
Please shoot us an email if you have any questions about YH LIVE!
The Yoga Habit YouTube Channel will still be up and running for those of you who can’t make our live classes or would like a free practice option.
However you land on your mat is perfect.
In the Habit at Home!
Your home yoga practice will be different than your studio practice. Here are a few suggestions and supplies that may make your home practice a bit more easeful!
- Blocks: If you don’t have blocks at home grab a roll of paper towels, a water bottle, a pillow or a large book. These are all great substitutes!
- Straps: A tie or belt will work great!
- Yoga Mat: If you don’t have your mat at home, try practicing on a carpet or a towel.
- Embrace the distractions! If you have children, pets, or other distractions at home that may interfere with your yoga practice,
itis ok! Don’t let distractions prohibit you from practicing.
- Airplane mode: We suggest putting your phone on airplane mode so you can use your practice to disconnect as much as possible.
- Don’t skip Savasana! It’s easy to move on with your day but the restorative portion of the practice is so beneficial for the mind and body. Allow yourself to take a pause and rest. Click below to access our Savasana playlist on Spotify! Feel free to play it during the restorative sections to really unwind!
Flow to Music
During a home practice it can be challenging to stay motivated and connected through a whole class. We sure don’t have a neighbor’s breath to connect to like we do in the studio!
We’ve heard from a few of you that music is helping you focus during your home flow. Even though we don’t usually play music during our classes, we are happy to provide any resource that keeps you coming to your mat during this challenging time!
Check out these playlists from our teachers!