2020 TEACHER TRAINING!!
A Personal Development Program
OUR 2020 TRAINING IS COMPLETE!
Check back for future dates!
Are you ready to elevate your personal yoga practice, learn how to lead a physically challenging, breath-based yoga flow AND empower yourself to show up FULLY in life?
Through the growth of your own practice and the growth of learning to teach others yoga, you will discover so much about yourself. You’ll remove layers, gain confidence, and be empowered to live more authentically in all areas of your life.
Led by Caitlyn Williams, with the support of Jen Wendowski and the Yoga Habit team, we are 100% committed to offering a comprehensive program in a supportive environment with a community of new friends to share your experience with.
PROMISED OUTCOMES AND DISCOVERY FROM THIS TRAINING:
- Asana and pranayama – the physical yoga practice and understanding breath
- Ability to teach an all levels power yoga class
- Personal inquiry and self discovery
- Mindfulness and meditation on and off your mat
- Teaching methodology and technique
- Anatomy and alignment
- The art of hands on assisting
- Effective communication skills
- Deep connection with our community
- 200 Hour Registered Yoga Teacher Certification with Yoga Alliance upon 100% completion of program
- January 24th, 25th, 26th
- February 7th, 8th, 9th
- February 21st, 22nd, 23rd
- March 6th, 7th, 8th
- March 20th, 21st, 22nd
- April 3rd, 4th, 5th
- April 17th, 18th, 19th
- May 1st, 2nd, 3rd
- May 15th, 16th, 17th – Graduation Weekend!
- May 29th, 30th, 31st – Makeup weekend if needed due to snow
- Fridays: 6PM – 9:30PM
- Saturdays: 9:30AM – 7:30PM
- Sundays: 8AM – 5:30PM OR 9:30AM – 7:15PM
- Alternate weekends to take the Slow Flow + Restore class
*Hours subject to change slightly
TUITION / INVESTMENT:
- EARLY BIRD Pricing: $2450
- Must be paid in full by December 31st, 2019
- *$400 Savings*
- Full Price: $2850
- Must be paid in full by May 1st, 2020
- Personalized payment plans available
- $500 non-refundable, non-transferable deposit due upon registration
****Please note our cancellation policy:
- Cancellation before December 31st, 2019: Full refund less $500 non-refundable, non-transferable deposit.
- Cancellation after January 1st, 2020: No refund.
INCLUDED IN TUITION:
- Yoga Habit Teacher Training Manual
- UNLIMITED YOGA from the start of training until the end!
- 4 books are required for training which will be communicated to you upon acceptance of training
- All 4 books total under $100
- 6 months of consistent yoga practice recommended
- At least 10 classes at Yoga Habit previously taken
PROGRAM EXPECTATIONS AND AGREEMENTS:
- 180+ hours together in the studio
- 20+ hours of self study on your own time including reading and writing assignments, practice teaching, yoga practice, meditation
- Minimum of 3 yoga classes per week at Yoga Habit on your own time
- 100% Commitment
UPCOMING INFORMATION SESSIONS:
Have questions about our training or want to meet with us to learn more? Join Caitlyn Williams and Jen Wendowski for an upcoming information session at Bar Hygge.
- Wednesday November 20th 7:15-8:15 PM
Complete BOTH steps below to finalize your registration. Once you submit your application AND $500 non-refundable, non-transferable deposit we will respond by email within 5 days to notify you of acceptance and further details to prepare you for your teacher training journey.
- Step 1: Click here to complete the application.
- Step 2: Register with a $500 deposit here. Your registration is not complete until your $500 non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is received.
Have more questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.