2022 TEACHER TRAINING!
A Personal Development Program
Are you ready to elevate your personal yoga practice and learn how to lead a physically challenging, breath-based yoga flow?
Through the growth of your own practice and the growth of learning to teach others yoga, you will discover so much about yourself. You’ll remove layers, gain confidence, and be empowered to live more authentically in all areas of your life.
Led by Caitlyn Williams, Jen Wendowski and the Yoga Habit team, we are 100% committed to offering a comprehensive program in a supportive environment with a community of new friends to share your experience with.
PROMISED OUTCOMES AND DISCOVERY FROM THIS TRAINING:
- Asana and pranayama – the physical yoga practice and understanding breath
- Ability to teach an all levels power yoga class
- Personal inquiry and self discovery
- Mindfulness and meditation on and off your mat
- Teaching methodology and technique
- Anatomy and alignment
- The art of hands on assisting
- Effective communication skills
- Deep connection with our community
- 200 Hour Registered Yoga Teacher Certification with Yoga Alliance upon 100% completion of program
- Saturday + Sunday – January 8th + 9th
- Wednesday – January 19th
- Saturday + Sunday – January 22nd + 23rd
- Wednesday – February 2nd
- Wednesday – February 9th
- Saturday + Sunday – February 12th + 13th
- Wednesday – February 23rd
- Wednesday – March 2nd
- Saturday + Sunday – March 5th + 6th
- Wednesday – March 16th
- Saturday + Sunday – March 19th + 20th
- Wednesday – March 30th
- Wednesday – April 6th
- Saturday + Sunday – April 9th + 10th
- Wednesday – April 20th
- Wednesday – April 27th
- Saturday + Sunday – April 30th + May 1st
- Wednesday – May 11th
- Wednesday – May 18th
- Saturday + Sunday – May 21st + 22nd – Graduation Weekend!!
- Saturday + Sunday – June 11th + 12th – Makeup weekend if needed
- Saturdays: 8AM – 6PM (in person)
- Sundays: 8AM – 7:15PM (in person)
- Wednesdays: 7-9PM (virtual)
- *Hours subject to change slightly
TUITION / INVESTMENT:
- Early Registration Price: $2650
- Must be paid in full by December 31st, 2021
- *$300 Savings*
- Full Price: $2950
- Must be paid in full by May 1st, 2022
- Personalized monthly and biweekly payment plans available from the time you sign up until the end of training.
- A $500 non-refundable, non-transferable deposit due upon registration
*Please note our cancellation policy:
- Cancellation before December 31st, 2021: Full refund less $500 non-refundable, non-transferable deposit.
- Cancellation after January 1st, 2022: No refund.
BIPOC DIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS:
We are committed to doing our part in creating a more diverse yoga community at Yoga Habit and beyond. We acknowledge the lack of diversity on our teaching team and in our classes. In an effort to shift to being a more inclusive community, we are offering up to 4 partial scholarships for the BIPOC community which offers a reduced tuition totaling $1000 for each scholarship awarded. Each applicant for the scholarship should have the goal of teaching yoga in some capacity upon completion of training. Our application form will include a section about scholarships. *As of 12/6/21, all scholarships are accounted for.
INCLUDED IN TUITION:
- Yoga Habit Teacher Training Manual
- UNLIMITED YOGA from the start of training until the end!
- 4 books are required for training which will be communicated to you upon acceptance of training
- All 4 books total under $100
- 6 months of consistent yoga practice recommended
- At least 10 classes at Yoga Habit previously taken before the start of training
- Full vaccination required
PROGRAM EXPECTATIONS AND AGREEMENTS:
- 180+ hours together in the studio
- 20+ hours of self study on your own time including reading and writing assignments, practice teaching, yoga practice, meditation
- Minimum of 2 yoga classes per week at Yoga Habit on your own time
- 100% Commitment
Please join Caitlyn and Jen for a 1 hour conversation to learn more about teacher training. This info session will be an opportunity to ask all the questions and decide if it’s right for you. Register on our schedule to get a link emailed to you 1 hour before the meeting time. See you there!
- Tuesday, December 14th 7:30-8:30PM via Zoom.
To register, follow the link below to complete your application. Once your application is submitted, you will receive an email confirmation with next steps to register with a $500 deposit. Once you submit both your application AND $500 deposit we will be in touch within 1-2 weeks to update you on your registration status.
Have more questions? Email us at email@example.com.