February 29th to March 7th, 2020
We are heading to Sayulita for our first international yoga retreat! Our intention for this week long experience is to unwind, connect, adventure, and rejuvenate!
Sayulita is a bustling beach town on the West Coast of Mexico, located at the base of the Sierra Madre Occidental Mountain Range. It is surrounded by beautiful beaches and mountains that deliver a ton of opportunity for adventure! Sayulita, referred to as “Sayulita Magic Town,” is a very quaint area with rich culture and delicious food.
We will be staying and practicing yoga at the beautiful Haramara Retreat Center just outside of Sayulita! Haramara is tucked into the jungle and spread across a private beach. There are 18 unique individual cabañas, as well as two yoga spaces, an open air dining room, and a large terrace bordering a saltwater infinity pool.
Typical Day in Sayulita!
- Wake up to the sound of the ocean, ahhhh.
- Mosey over to the buffet style breakfast to fuel up for your morning yoga practice.
- Yoga Time! Work up a sweat with one of your favorite Yoga Habit teachers. Expect a power flow class heated by the sun. You’ll be moving to the soundtrack of the jungle.
- Refresh! Hop in the pool or the ocean, relax on the beach, or hang in your cabaña’s hammock. You’ll have some free time before lunch.
- Delicious lunch at Haramara.
- Excursion time! If you signed up for an excursion that day, it’s time to adventure!
- Afternoons can also be a time to relax on the beach or head into town for some shopping. This time is yours!
- Connect and converse as a group over an authentic Mexican dinner.
- Some evenings we will have a yoga class, take a trip into town, or just enjoy the good company and amenities at Haramara!
Daily yoga classes will be held on Haramara’s yoga decks. The yoga spaces overlook the the jungle canopy and the ocean! It will definitely make setting your drishti a little bit easier.
Yoga Habit instructors will lead one power yoga class a day. A few mornings during the week we will offer group meditation. One or two evenings a week we will offer a slow flow and restore class.
Haramara offers daily excursions to get you out of your comfort zone. Experience and embrace all of Sayulita and surrounding landscapes.
- Surf lessons
- Waterfall hike
- Stand up paddle boarding
- Temazcal (Mexican Sweat Lodge Ceremony)
- Boat trips
- Horseback riding
- Zip lining
Excursions are optional and not included in your retreat package. They are priced based on the complexity of the experience (around $30-$100 USD).
Excursions offered are subject to change based on weather and other non controllable variables.
Haramara has become very well known for the wonderful meals and their amazing chef. All meals are organic and vegetarian, with the option to add fish and/or shellfish. Breakfast is buffet style and lunch and dinner are 3 course plated meals. All 3 meals are included in your retreat price.
Rest and Rejuvenate!
The cabañas at Haramara are designed to create a simple and natural but elegant space. Some features include:
- Exceptional views of the ocean and jungle canopy.
- Comfortable beds with hand woven sheets and gauzy sheer curtains.
- Oil lamps and candles for softly lit evenings.
- Most cabañas have private hammocks for lazy afternoon naps.
- Architecturally original bathrooms open to the jungle while providing complete privacy.
- Hot water, monogrammed towels, and open air shower.
Retreat Pricing Includes:
- Daily yoga classes
- 3 meals a day
- Access to all of Haramara’s amenities
- Gratuity for Haramara’s housekeeping staff
Early Bird Pricing is available before September 1st, 2019!!
Regular Pricing runs from September 1st through February 1st
Registration closes February 1st, 2020.
Single Cabaña: Enjoy your very own private cabaña with a
- Early Bird Pricing: $3200
- Regular Pricing: $3400
Double or Couple Cabaña: Share your cabaña with a friend! Coming with a significant other? We can accommodate you as a couple. A Double Cabaña has two single beds. A Couple Cabaña has one king sized bed.
- Early Bird Pricing: $2200 per person
- Regular Pricing: $2400 per person
Triple Cabaña: A triple cabaña is slightly larger than the double with three single beds.
- Early Bird Pricing: $1950 per person
- Regular Pricing: $2150 per person
Dormitory Cabaña: The dormitory is designed to accommodate up to 8 people in a shared bedroom, with 2 bathroom facilities. You will enjoy the same features of the other cabañas, but in a large open room with individual beds for each person. The dormitory is female only, as we will be splitting it with another retreat group. Yoga Habit has 4 of the 8 single beds reserved for our members. SOLD OUT!
- Early Bird Pricing: $1700 per person
- Regular Pricing: $1900 per person
We will do our very best to accommodate roommate requests. The cabañas will be assigned on a first come first serve basis. The best way to secure a desired roommate is to sign up for the retreat early, and submit your registration at the same time as your desired roommate.
Deposit and Payment Plans:
- A $500 non-refundable deposit will hold your spot for the retreat.
- You can pay in full or through a payment plan.
- Payment plans will be comprised of monthly automated payments to your desired credit or debit card.
- Full payment amount is due by February 1st, 2020.
Additional Costs to Plan For: Flight, Shuttle to/from airport, Excursions, Alcohol, Shopping in town
Upcoming Info Sessions
Have questions about our retreat or want to meet with us to learn more?
Join us for one of our upcoming information sessions at Bar Hygge.
Wednesday, September 18th 7:30-8:
Complete BOTH steps below to finalize your registration.
Step 1: Click Here to select your cabaña and submit your $500 non-refundable deposit.
Step 2: Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the answers to the following 3 questions:
- Do you have a Roommate Request?
- Do you have any Dietary Restrictions?
- Would you like to pay in full or pay by monthly installments?
Once you submit your $500 non-refundable deposit AND email us, we will respond by email within 3 days with confirmation and further details to prepare you for your adventure in Sayulita!!
****Please note the 6 Week Cancellation Policy****
– Cancellation prior to January 18th, 2020: No refund if your spot is not filled by January 18th. Full refund less $500 non-refundable deposit, if a participant fills your reserved spot. A full refund minus $500 non-refundable deposit will be processed once a replacement participant is secured.
– Cancellation on January 18th, 2020 or after: No refund