In Studio Classes Paused until January 1st, 2021
We are back in our beautiful studio to sweat it out in real life! The studio may be a little different these days but the good vibes and friendly, welcoming energy is just as good as you remember it. We are so excited to be with you!
***At this time our In Studio classes are reserved for monthly members due to limited capacity restrictions. Check out our membership options to see which is best for you.***
Not ready to practice indoors? Our Outdoor and Livestream classes aren’t going anywhere!
- 10 people per class with mats at least 6 feet apart.
- Masks are required at all times. We recommend disposable masks for comfort.
- Hand sanitizer is located around the studio.
- Cleaning and decontaminating take place after every class.
- No rental mats, towels or blocks will be provided at this time. All of these items are available for purchase at our front desk.
- Doors open 10 minutes before class and close 10 minutes after class.
- Look for classes called IN STUDIO on our schedule.
- Pre-registration online is required.
- Walk-ins are not permitted.
- Please respect our Cancellation and Waitlist Policies