YOGA HABIT 2018 TEACHER TRAINING!! A Personal Empowerment Program
We are so excited to announce our 200 Hour Yoga Alliance Teacher Training
starting in January 2018!
Are you ready to elevate your personal yoga practice, learn how to lead a physically challenging, breath based yoga flow AND empower yourself to show up more fully in life?
Through the growth of your own practice and the growth of learning to teach others yoga, you will discover so much about yourself. You’ll shed layers, gain confidence, and feel empowered to live your yoga in the studio and in all areas of your life. Led by Jen Wendowski, the Yoga Habit team and guests, we are 100% committed to offering a comprehensive program in a supportive environment with a community of new friends to share your experience with.
PROMISED OUTCOMES AND DISCOVERY FROM THIS TRAINING:
- Asana and pranayama – the physical yoga practice and understanding breath
- Ability to teach an all levels power yoga class
- Personal inquiry and self discovery
- Mindfulness and meditation on and off your mat
- Teaching methodology and technique
- Anatomy and alignment
- The art of hands on assisting
- Effective communication skills
- Deep connection with our community
- 200 Hour Registered Yoga Teacher Certification with Yoga Alliance upon 100% completion of program
- January 26-28
- February 9-11
- February 23-25
- March 9-11
- March 23-25
- April 6-8
- April 20-22
- May 4-6
- May 18-20 – Graduation weekend!!
- Fridays: 6PM – 9:30PM
- Saturdays: 9:30AM – 8PM
- Sundays: 9:30AM – 5:30PM – Every other weekend until 7:30PM
*Hours subject to change slightly
TUITION / INVESTMENT:
- EARLY BIRD $2250 (must be paid in full by December 31st, 2017) *$500 Savings*
- $500 non-refundable, non-transferrable deposit due upon registration and acceptance into the program
- Payment plans available upon request
- Payment of training must be completed before the last day of training
**Please note our cancellation policy
- *30 days prior to teacher training: full refund less $500 non-refundable, non-transferrable deposit
- *14-29 days prior to teacher training: 50% refund less $500 non-refundable, non-transferrable deposit
- *Less than 14 days prior to training: No refund
INCLUDED IN TUITION:
- Yoga Habit Teacher Training Manual
- UNLIMITED YOGA from the start of training until the end!
- 4 books are required for training which will be communicated to you upon acceptance of training. All 4 books total under $75.
- 6 months of consistent yoga practice recommended
- At least 10 classes at Yoga Habit previously taken
PROGRAM EXPECTATIONS AND AGREEMENTS:
- 180+ hours together in the studio
- 20+ hours of self study on your own time including reading and writing assignments, practice teaching, yoga practice, meditation
- Minimum of 2 yoga classes per week at Yoga Habit on your own time
- 100% Commitment
UPCOMING INFORMATION SESSIONS:
Have questions about our training or want to meet with us to learn more? Join us for either of our upcoming information sessions at Bar Hygge.
- Wednesday October 18th 7:30 – 8:30PM at Bar Hygge
- Wednesday November 15th 7:30 – 8:30PM at Bar Hygge
- Wednesday December 13th 7:30 – 8:30PM at Bar Hygge
Complete BOTH steps below to finalize your registration. Once you submit your application AND $500 deposit, we will respond by email within 1 week to notify you of acceptance and further details to prepare you for your teacher training journey.